A recording and materials are now available for ACEs Aware’s most recent webinar, “Implementing ACE Screenings: How-To Guide and Lessons from the Field,” which highlights learnings from clinics across California.
The webinar covers:
- Ways the How-To Guide can help your clinic move forward in its ACE screening journey.
- How several practices have implemented ACE screening for pediatrics and women’s health.
- Actionable ideas for clinical teams to implement ACE screening.
- Heyman Oo, MD, MPH, Marin Community Clinics
- Joni Chroman and Rachel Steward, MD, MSc, FACOG, FPA Women’s Health
- Mikah Owen, MD, MPH, FAAP, UC Davis Health Moderators
- Dayna Long, MD, FAAP – Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, UCSF; Co-Principal Investigator, PEARLS (Pediatric ACEs and Related Life-Events) Screener
- Tanya Schwartz, MSW, MPP – Principal & Senior Director, Aurrera Health Group