This SchoolHouse Connection series is focused on helping youth experiencing homelessness succeed in college. Best practices for supporting these students from institutions across the country are highlighted.
These are living documents that will be updated regularly to provide new and innovative practices.
- Strategies for Transitioning from High School to College
- Strategies for Identifying Homeless College Students
- Strategies for Housing On and Off Campus
- Strategies for Accessing Financial Aid
- Strategies for Creating and Sustaining Campus-Based Programs
- Strategies for Parenting Students