The Right to Heal: Centering Mental Health Multi-Racial Equity in California
Webinar: September 22, 2021
The California Pan-Ethnic Health Network and statewide partners Southeast Asia Resource Action Center, California Black Health Network, Latino Coalition for a Healthy California, and California Consortium for Urban Indian Health invite you to register for our ‘Right to Heal: Centering Mental Health in Multi-Racial Equity in California’ statewide virtual event.
The Right to Heal will be an opportunity for our partners to:
- Share their local mental health findings with policymakers and stakeholders
- Break down systemic barriers in mental health by centering BIPOC needs
- Build and strengthen community
- Inspire community members to take action and stay engaged in mental health advocacy
- Date: September 22, 2021
- Time: 10am to 3pm Pacific Time
- Location: Virtual
- Cost: Free!